FLOWST8n for residential systems and BOOST8n for domestic systems have both beeen designed to make installation and set-up very simple. As well as offering high specifiction products our service will ensure everything is seemless, we are here to help.
- No resi riser is required (unless multiple zones)
- Power on and pump until the system is full and pressurised
- Simple LCD screen informs of the real time status of the switches, taking guesswork out of any analysis
- A weekly test can be carried out at any time by the occupier, enabling fault finding to be carried out from your office
- FLOWST8n pressure switches can be adjusted live, 24VDC low voltage
- Pressure switches are pre-set according to the pump duty
- FLOWST8n can be fitted in confined spaces and is still protected from fire by the mist system
- Every 12 months the unit issues a service warning with your name and phone number, significantly increasing the chance of service work
- 2 x retarded flow alarm signals are available for internal/ external sounders
- Users can't trick the fault reporting system by powering down
- Simple history analaysis of any past problems
Residential fire sprinkler pump FLOWST8n[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [1.2 MB]
Satisfied customers include;
Vipond Fire Protection, Ultrasafe Fire suppression, Tyco Fire & Integrated Solutions, Compco Fire Systems, H2O Fire Sprinklers, Thameside Fire Protections, Argus Fire Protection, Linkester, National sprinkler Co, Blueshield fire protection, MP Fire Protection, UK sprinklers, AD sprinkler protection, FES, Eaton Fire Protection, Frank Fox sprinklers, Snowdonia Fire Protection, Shropshire fire & flood, Bryceland Fire, OTEAC, OT Fire Sprinklers, Residential sprinkler solutions, Residential sprinklers ltd, DCM Fire Protection, Indigo fire systems, Kean Fire Protection, Hall & Kay Fire Engineering, Sprinkler Protection UK, Solent Fire Protection, Armstrong Priestley, Thermotech Fire Protection, AMSCO fire, EMTEC Fire, MJ Quinn, B&C Fire Engineering, Solent Fire Protection, Automatic Fire & Integrated, PFP 2000, Phoenix Plumbing, Flamefast, Crown Fire Protections, Hall Fire Protection, Ultra Supression Systems, Aquablaze, Select Fire Services, Indigo Fire Systems, Kingfell Engineering, Wright Engineering and more.