£32K to £45K salary dependent on experience
The role we are currently inviting applications for is a key role within the business, the candidate will become the main point of contact for new and existing customers. For the right candidate the sky is the limit, if you think you are over qualified, please don’t, we want the right candidate who wants to invest into their own development and growth of the business.
We are an innovative engineering company, with an exciting & evolving range of market leading products. Due to our growing success and high customer demand, we require a hard-working individual to join our team.
After relocating 18 months ago to larger premises within Clarence Mill, Bollington. We have invested heavily and our new demonstration room is almost open for customers. We are currently implementing Sage manufacturing system and you will be involved in its implementation and use. We are constantly striving to improve and drive the business forward.
We have developed the world’s first self testing commercial fire pump and our audience is insurers, our current customers, major brands and blue chip companies
This is a great time to join a company on a steep upward trajectory.
• Technical support to customers. Full training will be given on our product range, however the candidate must be prepared to invest their own time into learning the products as well
• Internal sales support, customers often need direction towards the correct product to purchase based on their requirements
• Account management
• Preparing quotations
• Drafting technical documentation
• Meeting with and presenting to new and existing customers
• Working alongside other management to prioritize the orders moving through the factory
• Sales order processing, ensuring orders are processed swiftly and passed into manufacture
• Relevant degree or equivalent level of demonstrated experience
• Previous experience in a sales engineer and/or technical support role
• Strong problem solving/fault finding ability
• Very organized with a keen eye for detail
• The ability to convey complex technological solutions in a clear accessible manner to different audiences
• Presentation skills
• A hardworking mentality, with the ability to manage own workload and meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently and as a team in a fast paced environment
• Honesty and integrity, we manufacture life critical equipment
• Bullet proof work history & references
• Team player, keen to help with the collective effort to continue the success of the company
• £32K to £45K salary dependent on experience. We are willing to negotiate on salary for the right candidate
• Company bonus
• Pension scheme
• Monday to Friday, 0900 – 1700
• Permanent position
Please send a CV & covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org